Covid - 19
During these tough times, we would like to reassure all our customers that our Main priority is to protect the health of our passengers and that of our drivers.
As this Virus can be very mild and unnoticed in some of the population it is hard to know if a person is infected with the Virus or not, for that reason we are taking as many precautions to keep our customers and drivers safe.
We will only be doing essential travel threw the Lockdown period, and this will be deemed by the controller if we can provide you with transport or not.
We will only take hires pre booked over the phone or via email, we will confirm bookings in the same way that we always do by responding to an email within 24 hours, if you require a journey quicker please phone us direct on 01334 871030 and speak to the controller.
1.Vehicles will be cleaned and disinfected before and after every job.
2. On Arrival at the pick up point the driver will open any door that is required, please do not touch the outer handles or door, handshakes will not happen but we do welcome you.
3. If luggage needs to be loaded into the boot the driver will open this and if you the passenger is able to lift the luggage in then you can continue to do this and then the driver will close the boot.
If you are not able to load the luggage the driver will do this for you, and after loading the luggage the driver will use an 80% Alcohol hand sanitiser to clean his hands and then will shut the boot and close the door before proceeding to your destination.
YOU WILL BE SEATED IN THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE IN THE EIGHT SEATER MPV SO THAT YOU ARE MORE THAN TWO METRES FROM THE DRIVER AS OF GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES.
4. While on our way to your destination please try not to touch anything in the car, you can of course put your seatbelt on and use your phone or your items.
Should you require to cough or sneeze please do this into your hand or a tissue , if you require hand sanitiser you will see one in front of you that has already been sterlised.
5. When we arrive at the destination you can make payment via a card or with cash, the cash will be put into a tray and the driver can then spray disinfectant onto the money without handling it.
6. The driver will then get the door and the boot for the luggage if required, repeat step 3 for the unload.
7. The driver will then head to a safe spot where the seatbelt and the seat and anything else that has been touched will be sprayed down with disinfectant and left for 5 minutes before wiping it off and discarding the wipes and then sanitising the hands again ready for the next customer.
Thank You for reading this message and please stay safe everyone.